COPYRIGHT • Pls. respect the owner of this blog. Plagiarism is a serious crime so please don't copy or steal any photos and/or content from this blog.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cebu Bloggers Society, Annual General Assembly

Hey guys! Wow, how long has it been since I wrote my last post? Felt like years! LOL! Anyway, I'm back from my vacation and boy, do I have a lot of things to catch up!

Firstly, I really need to start on my other blog posts pending for posting, and there are a lot of them! I've been starting to write them since, like forever, but never got the chance to finish coz I'm so lousy at writing, LOL.

Secondly, I need to attend the Cebu Bloggers Society's Annual General Assembly and I'm really very excited about it! It's been quite long since I attended an event and I'm starting to miss my co-bloggers :), heheheh!

Anyway, we'll be having it at Parkmall on May 1. There are a lot of things that we really need to discuss and do, including an election of new Board of Trustees.

If you're a Cebu Blogger (and you live in Cebu), I strongly recommend that you join our unique and dynamic society! Cebu Bloggers Society is a great opportunity to all Cebu bloggers out there who wants to promote Cebu to the world. To join, just visit our website at http://cebubloggers.com/, and then click on the "Be A CBS Member" link on the top of the page.

Hope to see you on our next event!
Ciao for now! :)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

4 Comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

too bad i can't make it.
will you be bringing a laptop or something?
magpa web con unta ko. heheheh

veronize said...

mao ba? sayang! i won't be bringing my lappy though. but i'll check kung kinsa ang makadala and then i'll just inform them para web con eheheh!

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

welcome back veronize :) been too long since you last updated this ^_^

burn said...

hello veronica, welcome back! Mu attend ka sa blog camp? Mag eye ball ta if mo attend ka. Me and my hubby will be attending.

Post a Comment

Hi! Pls. make sure that your comments are related to the topic of this post. Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © 2008-2014 veronizm! ...Life in Bliss... Template and colors by Dicas Blogger , Template Lite and Falcon Hive.com . Powered by Blogger .

BACK TO TOP