COPYRIGHT • Pls. respect the owner of this blog. Plagiarism is a serious crime so please don't copy or steal any photos and/or content from this blog.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Rabbit is Here, Welcome 2011!!!

Happy New Year's everyone!!!

It's officially 12:00 AM, January 1, 2011 here in the Philippines and I'm here again to greet you all a happy new year's! So, as with my Christmas Eve post, what did you have for Media Noche? Hehehe, I know, I'm such a food lover so I always ask ^^. We only have pear-shaped ham, pancit, and lumpia shanghai. Then for desserts we have mango cake and Selecta's Coffee Almond Cookies ice cream :)

Fireworks are now all over the place here :) I had to watch over my cats every now and then coz I don't want them roaming around outside with all those fireworks crackling.

Too bad I can't see the celebrations from different countries coz we don't have TV but it doesn't matter. What's important is I have my family with me ^^

So here's a treat for you guys to start the year right :) I couldn't find a bunny/rabbit video so I just looked up cats instead ^^ It's a short one but so cute and funny :) Enjoy!



Have a safe New Year's everyone! And be careful with those fireworks!

Bookmark and Share Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

3 Comments:

Kamila said...

Happy New Year Nica x)

veroniz said...

Happy New Year Kamila!!!! :D Hope you had a good new year's :) unsa inyong kaon? hihihi

nyabach0i said...

happy new year po. dont worry, nafifeel ko swerte tayo this 2011. hehe.

Post a Comment

Hi! Pls. make sure that your comments are related to the topic of this post. Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © 2008-2014 veronizm! ...Life in Bliss... Template and colors by Dicas Blogger , Template Lite and Falcon Hive.com . Powered by Blogger .

BACK TO TOP