COPYRIGHT • Pls. respect the owner of this blog. Plagiarism is a serious crime so please don't copy or steal any photos and/or content from this blog.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yipee! I'm nominated for Best Cebu Blogs 2010!

Yaaaay! I'm officially nominated for Best Cebu Blogs 2010!

I still can't believe it. I was just sitting at home doing my usual routine of blog walking before tucking in for the night when BCB suddenly emailed me and told me that my blog has been nominated by another blogger. Wow, I don't even know who the blogger is! Whoever you are, THANK YOU VERY MUCHO! :D

I would really need your support guys to vote for my blog. You can do this by logging in to your Facebook account and do the following instructions:

  1. First, be a Fan (click on the LIKE button) of Best Cebu Blogs – http://www.facebook.com/bestcebublogs

  2. Then LIKE my BCB profile in this link, http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=168472939838754&set=a.168472636505451.36293.158795494139832
Voting is until November 25 only.

I really hope you'd vote for me! Daghan kaayong salamat!!!! ^_^

P.S., You might wanna know that Best Cebu Blogs 2010 is still open for nominations. You can also nominate yourself. Just go to this link: http://www.bestcebublogs.com/nominations/. Contest is open to Cebu bloggers only.

Bookmark and Share Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

16 Comments:

RiA GeSiLvA said...

Voted for you sis! Goodluck! I hope you will win this :)

ladyinpurple said...

Wow! I know the feeling when my blog was featured too in my first 3 months of blogging :) Good luck dear..sana manalo entry mo!

juicekodai said...

congrats.... i voted for you.. im the 50th to like.. :) hope you would win.. God bless

keatondrunk said...

nice, congrats!

D.L. Verzosa said...

congratulations in advance my dear... i know you'll do good...

Call Me Xander said...

Congratulations!!

Jett said...

done it! =)

veroniz said...

@Jett, yaaay! thanks muchos!! ^_^

chino said...

theres no option to like your bcb profile

veroniz said...

@chino, hmmmm... did you "like" the Best Cebu Blogs fan page first? If you did then there should be an option to "like" my BCB profile :)

Let me know if you're still having problems with it :)

burn said...

good luck sis,, nag like nako..ok lng ko sis. super busy jud..

veroniz said...

@burn, thanks so much sis! muwah!! :D

Cebuana Blogger said...

Hi Veronz! In behalf of the BCB 2010 committee, we thank you for joining. Good luck and more power. (:

veroniz said...

@cebuana blogger, salamat pod! :)

EnAirRaH said...

Thanks for the visit, my LIKE/VOTE is up!

veroniz said...

@RyHeAnNe, Yaaay!!! thanks so much!!! ^_^

Post a Comment

Hi! Pls. make sure that your comments are related to the topic of this post. Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © 2008-2014 veronizm! ...Life in Bliss... Template and colors by Dicas Blogger , Template Lite and Falcon Hive.com . Powered by Blogger .

BACK TO TOP