Hey guys! Today's post will be a feature of one of the famous and favorite "tambayans" or hang out centers of Cebuanos, The Terraces at the Ayala Center Cebu.
The Terraces had been around for some time now and ever since it was developed it has been the favorite hang out center and meeting place of both locales and tourists. Not only is it situated near the heart of the city but it is actually a part of the Ayala Mall where most of the restaurants and coffee shops are.
As you can see in the photos, The Terraces is a beautiful park with lots of greens and landscaping. So whether you're looking for a nice place for lunch or dinner, or just wanting to lounge around inside a coffee shop or relax near the trees or water fountain, The Terraces is a great place for you :)
Among the restaurants that you can dine in at The Terraces are:
- Lemon Grass - serves Thai cuisine
- Big Mao - Chinese restaurant
- Cafe Laguna - Filipino restaurant
- TGI Fridays - American/Western foods
- Banana Leaf - Malaysian and Thai cuisine
- La Tegola - Italian restaurant
- Pancake House - for delicious breakfast and snack menus such as waffles and pancakes.
- Teriyaki Boy - Japanese teriyaki restaurant
- Gerry's Grill - one of the most favorite Filipino restaurants and grill
- Sizzlin' Pepper Steak - offers teriyaki and other Japanese foods
- Postrio - cakes, coffee and desserts
- Don Henrico's - Pasta, pizza, etc.
- Sunburst - chicken meals
- La Maison - western fine dining
- Gustavian - also western fine dining
- Dessert Factory - offers yummy desserts like cakes and ice cream, as well as meals such as burgers and pasta.
- Bigby's - Western
- Mooon Cafe - Mexican foods
- Casa Verde - Mexican foods
- Red Kimono - Japanese fine dining
- Hola Espana - Spanish cuisine
- Cyma - Greek and Mediterranean
- Yellow Cab - New York style pizza
- Siam - Thai cuisine
- Gilligan's - Pasta, Filipino, Grill, etc.
- UCC Coffee
- Seattle's Best
- Starbucks (duh, hehehe)
- Bo's Coffee
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Anyway, so here are the rest of the photos that I took. Hope you'd enjoy them :)
This area here can get really relaxing and comfortable during the afternoon. A lot of people bring their "banig" or mat and some other picnic stuff and have a picnic or just lie and relax around.
So I hope you guys enjoyed this post and for those of you who haven't been to The Terraces yet (especially the tourists), I would strongly recommend it for you! There's also a Marriot Hotel right by it which is very convenient.
Okay so talk to you later!