COPYRIGHT • Pls. respect the owner of this blog. Plagiarism is a serious crime so please don't copy or steal any photos and/or content from this blog.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Raaaawwwrrrrrr!!!! Phantom!

Everybody, meet Phantom, the not-so-friendly neighborhood cat. Her name, (yes it's a she) was originally "Scarface", which was supposed to be after the villain in Batman, but a friend reminded me that it wasn't Scarface but Two Face. So I later renamed her "Phantom", which I think is more appropriate after another friend of mine said that she's like the Phantom of the Opera ;-)
I actually just found her lurking outside our house one morning looking for food. When I saw her face I was like "Man alive!!!!", hehehe! And now she's all mine, nyahahahahaha!, well...almost. My husband and I actually just recently decided to stop adopting cats anymore now that we already have 4 and we also have a baby. So yeah, can't have Phantom :(

We still feed her though, especially that she just recently lost her two kittens. Yeah, poor Phantom. She looks for them every now and then. She didn't know that they died. It really breaks my heart when she calls them out.

Anyway, I think she's over it by now. I hope one of our neighbors would adopt her or at least feed her when we move to another place. I'm surely gonna miss Phantom by then :)


Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

1 Comment:

Marjorie said...

the name really suits her. the black shade on the right side of her face kinda resembles a mask. i'm not a fan of cats but i do hope she gets adopted too soon.

Post a Comment

Hi! Pls. make sure that your comments are related to the topic of this post. Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © 2008-2014 veronizm! ...Life in Bliss... Template and colors by Dicas Blogger , Template Lite and Falcon Hive.com . Powered by Blogger .

BACK TO TOP