COPYRIGHT • Pls. respect the owner of this blog. Plagiarism is a serious crime so please don't copy or steal any photos and/or content from this blog.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Besties! Hehehe!

These are two of my many cats, AJ and Nighty. They're besties :) AJ is actually older than Nighty and yet he's much smaller. I've actually mentioned him (and his brother BJ) in my previous post about CJ, the crippled cat that I picked up from the street one afternoon. Unfortunately, BJ disappeared just a few weeks after I posted that story. I really don't know what happened to him. Yeah it's really sad. I really liked BJ coz he's so adorable and playful :( I miss you BJ! wherever you may be right now! T_T

Anyway, so AJ was the only one who survived among the kittens at that time. About a month later, another one of my cats gave birth (with me as the OB-GYNE!) to three adorable kittens and one of them is Nighty which as you can see is very big right now. He's really adorable and very very playful. He never fights with the other neighboring cats. He also has a very sweet voice for such a big and beastly looking creature ^_^

Both AJ and Nighty always eat, sleep, and play together. They even clean each other as you can see from the pics ^_^

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

1 Comment:

Bridal Cars Rental said...

So cute :)

Post a Comment

Hi! Pls. make sure that your comments are related to the topic of this post. Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © 2008-2014 veronizm! ...Life in Bliss... Template and colors by Dicas Blogger , Template Lite and Falcon Hive.com . Powered by Blogger .

BACK TO TOP